Monday, November 6, 2017

Up, Up and Away!. . . . The Treehouse protect.

 Got out to the cabin on Saturday.
The fall colors were at their best despite (or because of) the dry summer.

Just love it out there in November.


Well I hope daughter loves her treehouse when it is all finished.

But if she doesn't, at least it will give me a good platform for a different angle on taking pictures of the cabins.


















 The walls are up, and on Saturday I got the roof rafters set and in place.

The higher math required to set rafters has always been hard for me, but it seems to turn out okay anyway.

This is the view from the north.

Cabin and last project in the background.
 This view is from the south-east.

There will be three windows, but I don't want to set them in until I am done with the roof, which I hope to do next weekend.

Now I have to design a ladder system she can pull up when she doesn't want company.

1 comment: