Monday, April 27, 2020

Nice spring day out.

 Beautiful, rainy spring day out at the cabin.

Dogwoods were in bloom, along with many other spring flowers.




















Was just cool enough to have a fire going for my break times.



























Worked on the small kitchen addition.





Added this little shelf, and will eventually add two more.
Just ran out of lumber for that project.














Also did more weather and critter sealing. And made a little shelf for my vintage water cooler.





















Had too much stuff in the little area so while I had some stuff out, I left it out.

Need to build a counter top over storage and get the big old white stove out. It still works but is to big.


4 comments:

  1. Fine writing ! Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful blog. It's clean, engaging and very very enjoible. Keep writing as I am waiting for your next.

    Read an interesting Blog on "Bruce Peninsula rent a cottage" now

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and I will check out your blog.

      Delete
  2. I really loved reading your blog. It is very well authored and easy to undertand. Unlike so many other blogs I have read which are really not that good. I also found your posts very interesting. In fact, after reading, I shared it with my friends and everyone liked it! Camping/campgrounds in Ontario

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the kind words. I really enjoy doing it even though I don't get out and get around cabins as much this year. I hope your season is going well or at least about to improve with the cooler weater.

      Delete