Monday, November 13, 2017

The Treehouse project - Got it covered! - well almost.

 Friday I just got work done moving leaves away from the cabins so no sparks would catch the place on fire.

Sunday I got back out and got some work done on the  treehouse project.

Added the last rafters on the north side.

Closed in, on top of the walls, the space between the rafters.

Then I was able to start on the roof decking.

Because I am working alone, and plywood is hard to handle alone up high, I am using 1x8x10 lumber for the decking.

I also used the same on the roof decking for the Adirondack project and really liked how it came out.
(This is from the south-east side.)
I took a while to work out the boards around the trees, but now that that is done it will go pretty fast.

(This is from the south-west side.)

No comments:

Post a Comment