Sunday, February 23, 2020

Nice day out log building hunting and working at the cabin.




Went for a drive out to the cabin today, but took a couple side roads looking for old log buildings.
Spotted this old farm house and the buildings behind, so I pulled up and knocked on the door to get permission to take some photos.
This old house could also be hiding a log pen inside.

Mostly I was interested in this old barn.
And as I walked up I could tell it had a log pen inside.
This one corner was exposed and you could see a log frame.

You can tell this building was never going to be more than a barn.
The logs aren't hewn, the notches are rough.
Bark still on the logs.

I love the hand made ladder on the right going up to the loft.
I would love to explore for all the hidden treasure inside.
















 Also made it out to my place today and got a little cleanup done on this 55 degree Feb. day.
 I take so many photos of the cabin that I have been trying to find new angles for new views.

Here are a couple today.



No comments:

Post a Comment